对你的事业负责, strengthen your leadership skills to take your organization or ideal career path to the next level.
This leadership program was developed by an experienced leader in the community services industry with the goal of helping those working in the community services sector become unstuck in their career. The program uses practical approaches and adult learning principles to facilitate applied workplace strategies.
If you are currently in the community services field and are thinking about what is next for your career, 社区服务管理课程可能很适合你. This hands-on leadership training will provide you with the skills you need to become an effective leader in the community services sector. With opportunities to network and learn from the expertise of a community services leader you will build your skills, confidence, and ability to navigate leadership positions within your community. Complete this online program in only eight months and be on your way to becoming a leader in the sector!
Professionals in the community services field that want a more fulfilling career. The program accepts both emerging and experienced professionals looking to strengthen leadership skills. 参加这个项目的人有:
- Working in the community services sector and are feeling stuck in their career
- Seeking new opportunities that will help provide strategies to become an effective leader
- Trying to increase opportunities for a community services organization
- Needing to “level up” current skills to effectively help community members
- In the process of becoming a leader in a community services organization
This program is for individuals who have prior experience or education within the community services field.
- Develop your skills in strengthening community services organization including understanding inclusive leadership strategies, 管理危机和变革, 获得和管理资金，并在不确定时期蓬勃发展
- Become a problem solver in the areas of program operations and meeting community needs
- Gain knowledge on how to promote and create a safe and mentally healthy workplace in uncertain times
Graduates will be equip with skills in leadership, program coordination or management.
After taking all five courses in the program you will earn a Centennial College Community Services Management certificate that you can add to your portfolio and leverage with employers.
If you are currently working with a community services organization you may benefit from accessing the 格兰特Canada-Ontario工作. This grant provides organizations with a plan to invest in training for employees.
Jodi has been a faculty at Centennial College since 2015 teaching and conducting field placement supervision in the social services program. She is a multifaceted professional with experience and expertise in career management, 培训和发展, 课程设计, 项目管理, 团队建设, 心理健康, 营销和个人品牌. 10年以上工作经验, 她为各种非营利组织工作过, charities, international organizations and post-secondary institutions developing programming, curriculum, and workshops for organizations to meet their employee’s unique needs.
Jodi developed the curriculum for the Community Services Management program from her own experience of feeling stuck in her career path in the community services sector. She noticed there was a lack of practical programming for those in the community sector who want to transition into a leadership position. She is passionate about helping individuals succeed in their career and has her own business helping professionals navigate their careers and manage workplace stress.